The training of the muscle groups that constitute the inferior train, is decir, gluteos, cuádriceps, isquiotibiales or gemelos, is a fundamental part of physical ownership and that its development and fortification, more so aesthetic considerations to house a more balanced joint, countless innumerable benefits.
I can, in no case have you underestimated the importance of working the zone in favor of abdominals, thighs, braces, men or pectorals. Since his exaggeration equips the importance of working the superior train to the inferior train, and on occasions depends on the objectives we have marketed, but it is very basic because it encounters the larger muscle groups of the body.
Routine for the train inferior
Explained at this point in our briefs on the expert advice of Ruben García, personal trainer, who has prepared a complete routine thanks to which we work all the muscle groups of the inferior train and which allow us to breathe a good amount of calories due to his demanding urges.
6 basic features to help you slow down your train
- Sentadillas con Rebote
- Zancadas con Rebote
- Bulgarian Sentadillas
- Sentadilla Isometric in Pared
- Elevation of Gemelos
How to do the routine
- Calentar antes de entrenar
- Dynamics: complete between 2 and 4 series
- Work by owner: 12-15 oppressors
- Descanso entre ownercicios: 45 seconds – 1 minute
7 benefits of training gluten and pears
The caloric intake to maintain a healthy weight, the strength to avoid pain, the greater the yield and the physical shape of the base are some benefits of lower back training:
- The lower train training allows us to consume a better corporate balance.
- Increase power and velocity.
- The work of gluten and pears provokes a high caloric intake in the treatment of a spiergrande group.
- Activate muscle groups of the superior train to increase the training of the same.
- Fortalece y protege las articulaciones.
- Reduce the scars of the riesgo de sufrir.
- Repeat an el redimiento general.